We are searching for skilled, creative Bakers who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. The Baker will design, execute, and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products, use icing, glazes, fillings, and decorations to enhance item presentation, and process orders from customers. You will also greet customers, answer questions, clean workstations and equipment, and perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
To be a successful Baker, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
Wash, peel and cute and slice vegetables, Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Handle cleaning products, Sweep and mop floors
Clean and clean tables, trays and chairs, Load buspans and trays, Replenish condiments and other supplies at serving areas
Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware, Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, Scour pots and pans, Clean silverware, Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher carts and waste disposal units
Up to 50 lbs
Reading text, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem-solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Use of memory
Must speak/read/write English
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
Kadon Enterprises Limited O/A Tim Hortons