We are expanding our team and searching for a fun and enthusiastic hairstylist to join us! Must be have a journeyman certificate, and be able to rent a chair on a full time basis. We welcome you to bring your existing clientele, but will also help you to build. We offer an inviting, modern facility, and although are strictly chair rent, still work closely together as a te
We are looking for creative candidates with an eye for design for the position of Hair Stylist. Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hair styling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
Additionally, Hair Stylists need to be expert “people persons” to attract and retain long term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills.
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
- High school graduation or GED completion.
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
Dolce Salon & Spa
401 MAIN ST N
MOOSE JAW, SK
If you are ready to join our great team please drop off your resume in person to Brauck at Dolce Salon & Spa on the lower level of the Grant Hall Hotel, in Moose Jaw.