LEON Mfg Company Inc. is a world class manufacturer of Agriculture and Light Industrial Equipment. We are growing and are currently looking for hard working, trustworthy individuals to deliver our products throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of Driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1 year driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Successful candidates must have a valid Class 1A license, a valid passport with no travel restrictions, clean drivers abstract, computer skills, and you must possess excellent communication and written skills.
Leon’s Mfg. Company Inc.
135 YORK ROAD E.
Trips vary between short and long hauls, and as we have a suite of part-time drivers, this is a great opportunity to drive when you can and supplement your income with a great per km rate, load and unload pay plus coverage of all travel expenses.
If you enjoy driving and can travel with no restrictions this is the position for you!