We are currently looking to add to our housekeeping team.
To maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas to ensure a clean experience for hotel guests.
Must be a team player.
Ability to follow directions and work without direct supervision.
We are looking for professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
We offer Competitive Wages and Benefits.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
Holiday Inn Express
1301 NORTH SERVICE RD E
SS 2 STN MAIN
SWIFT CURRENT, SK
Sheryl Ann Mandrique